Saturday, May 27, 2006

The crappiest week I've ever had


The crappiest week I've ever had and you will hear. I've lost it alot of times this week, embarrasing to say..On monday..I had to organise parties and people didn't want to cooperate and gave me a really hard time..and in programming class..I did my project work like 3/4 of it, and forgot to save it, and the computer just had to reboot and after school when i was walking back to my locker bay,it was raining.., some guys were playing on the gutter on top of the locker bay and the whole gutter had to pour on me. I was like soaked as in in chinese *luo tang ji*. On tuesday, I lost my headphones in school. On wednesday, I sprained my finger in pe playing touch rugby while ripping a tag of someone.*Its blueblack now* On thursday, just had too much work to do, slept late. On friday. michael told us he was leaving for taiwan to do NS and he'll probably stay there for good afterwards. He told us on the day he was leaving, so our caregrp postponed our meeting and we all sent him to the airport..so sad..and the week before that, some guys were chucking dirt..one hit me on the chest..and they didn't apologize. What's this world coming to....
*picture: michael, the guy in white, me and gary at the airport sending him off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home